We are a team of exceptional minds, blending the visionary leadership of Fritz Stepat, the entrepreneurial spirit of Catalina Stepat, and the strategic acumen of Gul Imran Khan. Together, our team is committed to pushing the boundaries of innovation, fostering international collaborations, and making a lasting impact on both the South Asian manufacturing landscape and local communities in Pakistan. With each member contributing their unique expertise, our team stands poised to achieve remarkable success in bridging the gap between South Asian manufacturers and U.S. markets while leaving a positive imprint on the regions you operate in.
Who Are We?
What Is Our Vision?
Our vision is to create a lasting impact on the well-being of marginalized communities in Pakistan. By spearheading initiatives such as food and supply distribution projects, educational programs promoting health and safety, and campaigns fostering racial and religious equality, we aim to instill hope in the lives of those facing adversity. Through our concerted efforts, we aspire to uplift struggling households and contribute meaningfully to the betterment of society.
How Do We Accomplish This?
We have partnered with the Youth Welfare Association of YoungsonAbad (YWAY), a social welfare organization dedicated to helping the people of Pakistan. In the 28 years of existence, YWAY has worked with local governmental bodies to host a plethora of different projects designed to help those families who are less fortunate. We are privileged to give 10% of our company’s profits to fund the work of such a worthy organization.
Recent YWAY projects include:
-Distributed food packages to 900 families to sustain 30-60 days during COVID-19
– Gave 200 families bags of seed and farming education to help them start their own kitchen garden during COVID-19.
– Hosted a speech competition about welfare improvement in which 13 youth participated and hundreds watched
– Installed over 100 motorcycle & buggy headlights to increase the safety & awareness of night workers
– Installed 2 large road mirrors at local schools to reduce accidents around blind corners
– Helping 25-50 families every month to submit government program forms and paying the cost to receive 6 hens for daily eggs.
– Host annual soccer tournament in which over 450 athletes compete to provide youth an alternative activity to drugs & crime